UI/UX Designer (02 NOS.)
Company Name: Nano Health Suite
Job Location: Dubai
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who possesses a passion for solving users’ problems by designing unique, friendly and user-centric experiences. If you are eager to deliver pixel perfect UI designs and efficient UX experiences across various platforms like desktop web, mobile web and native mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. You must have an excellent command over latest design concepts, principles, patterns and tools.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product and business teams.
- Create compelling and effective original designs, and engaging user-friendly experiences based on product requirements.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how web and mobile applications will function and look.
- Quickly design low-to-high fidelity user interfaces, user interface elements and components.
- Identify and troubleshoot user experience problems related to website and mobile application responsiveness, accessibility, and usability.
- Participate in design reviews, and evolve and maintain style guides and design pattern libraries.
- 3 to 6 years proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- A strong portfolio of design projects showcasing solutions for responsive web applications and native mobile apps.
- Excellent experience in design and prototyping tools like Adobe XD (and other Creative Cloud Products)/Figma/Invision/Sketch.
- Solid experience in creating sitemaps, user journey maps, wireframes, prototypes and visual designs for websites and mobile applications.
- Solid experience in designing user interface elements and components (e.g. navigation, modals, alerts, content blocks, search, form elements, etc)
- Good experience in designing product style guides including color themes, logos, icons, etc
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Experience in designing landing pages and email templates is a plus.
- Experience in SaaS design tools like Canva, BannerSnack, etc is a plus.
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools is a plus.
Interview Date: May 31st to July 3rd 2022
Time: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: 312, Al Owais Tower, Port Saeed road behind Nissan showroom, opposite to DNATA, Deira dubai.