Qatar Airways Jobs
Qatar Airways Jobs are available now. If you are interested in Qatar Airway’s jobs in Qatar then it must be very good news for you. Qatar Airways is one of the rich companies in the world. Their salary packages are always very good plus they provide awesome incentives. That is the reason that Qatar airways Careers must be a good choice for all job seekers.
List Of Vacant Qatar Airways Careers Positions (New Updates):
About Qatar University:
Since its inception in 1977, Qatar University (QU) continues to serve as Qatar’s primary institution of higher education and has become today a beacon of academic and research excellence in the region. QU is committed to providing high-quality education in areas of national priority. Underpinning this commitment is the goal to align its colleges, programs, and courses with established international standards and best practices. As a result, QU has been successful in its accreditation initiatives, earning the endorsement of numerous leading international accrediting bodies.
QU hosts eleven colleges — College of Arts and Sciences (CAS), College of Business and Economics (CBE), College of Education (CED), College of Engineering (CENG), College of Health Sciences (CHS), College of Law (LAWC), College of Medicine (CMED), College of Pharmacy (CPH), College of Sharia and Islamic Studies (CSIS), College of Dental Medicine (CDM) and College of Nursing. QU offers the broadest range of academic programs — 50 Bachelor, 47 Master, — in Qatar tailoring them to meet the needs of Qatari society.
Research is an integral part of the academic environment at QU and is bolstered by the state-of-the-art Research Complex and 18 research centers of excellence. It is further enhanced by over 500 collaborative projects in over 130 countries. Community engagement is an area stationed at the heart of QU’s mission and vision. The University prides itself on the quality of its students and alumni and is committed to ensuring that campus life is an enriching environment for encouraging academic excellence, volunteerism, civic responsibility, and leadership.
QU is advancing its goal to become a leader of economic and social development in Qatar through collaborations and partnerships with industry, government, academia, business, and civil society in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar University Careers
Welcome to the career opportunities page at Qatar University. Through our dedicated tools, we are excited to share with you the latest job openings in our ever-expanding list of world-class academic programs, research centers, and departments.
The resources on this site will enable you to search our currently available positions by their respective college or office and include advanced filtering options to ensure you find the career that’s right for you.
Salary & Benefits – Qatar University Careers
Located just north of the beautiful city of Doha, QU’s award-winning campus offers a breathtaking blend of traditional aesthetics and modern functionality. Employees at the university have access to many brand-new, state-of-the-art classrooms and centers, elaborate and well-maintained facilities, and a continuously expanding list of respected academic programs. QU is a testament to Qatar’s continual place in the spotlight for its commitment to cultural and educational development.
Other exclusive benefits of QU employment include:
- A supportive academic and social community, with a year-round schedule of engaging scholastic and cultural events.
- A clear path to career advancement through the university’s personalized evaluations, ensuring members are encouraged to work to their strengths and recognized for their achievements.
- Access to an incredible assortment of academic libraries, professional tools, and cutting-edge IT resources.
- Discounts on helpful professional and language courses from QU’s Continuing Education Office.
- An administration committed to meaningful planning, transparency in policy and actions, and well-structured venues for feedback and communication.
- An excellent employment package includes a competitive salary; personal, academic, and national holidays; Qatari health insurance; children’s education allowance; housing availability; financial support options, and more.