Nestle Jobs in Dubai
Nestle Jobs in Dubai-Most recent information so that they can apply for Nestle Jobs in Dubai. One of the well-known businesses in Dubai is Nestle. The biggest business in the United Arab Emirates is Nestle Careers. People like you are frequently needed by Nestle.
Walk-in Interviews in Dubai: Click here for the latest walk-in interviews
Jobs Details: Nestle Jobs In Dubai
|Company Name||Nestle Middle East FZE|
|Job Location||Saudi Arabia, Malaysia & Canada|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||25th Oct 2022|
The biggest food and beverage corporation in the world is Nestlé. We operate in 191 nations and have more than 2000 brands, ranging from well-known international names to regional favourites.
We collaborate with partners to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthy future, inspired by the scientific discovery of our founder, Henri Nestlé, and guided by our principles.
The first European condensed milk factory was established in Cham, Switzerland, in 1866, marking the beginning of Nestlé. Henri Nestlé, a professional pharmacist, introduced one of the first infant cereals in the world, “Farine lactée,” in Vevey, Switzerland, in 1867.
- responsible for achieving sales volume goals by category.
- Establish a solid rapport with the client before starting the contract negotiation.
To assure product availability, plan daily field visits and follow up with retailers in the designated area.
- Inform sales management of market intelligence, including sales analyses, monthly initiative
- implementations, competition activity, launches, customer plans, and shopper profiles.
- Make sure the promotional strategy is carried out in-store successfully and efficiently.
- As per corporate policy, ensure proper product handling and shelf-conditioning, and follow up with merchandisers to address any potential problems.
- strong Arabic and English communication abilities
- persistent and trustworthy
- having a current driver’s licence
- Customer-focused, self-assured energy Organizational abilities
- Business bachelor’s degree or a closely related field
- A lack of experience or two years
Responsible for reporting and uploading data pertaining to production (material, labour, and PO management) in SAP & SAM as well as for generating GLOBE reports as needed. the rigorous management of material availability, consumption, and inventory to assure ongoing, trouble-free operation.
List Of Nestle Jobs In Dubai || New Vacancies ||:
|Warehouse Operations Manager||UAE||Apply Now|
|Key Account Manager – NP (Riyadh)||Saudi Arabia||Apply Now|
|Warehouse Operations Manager||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Warehouse Operations Manager||Saudi Arabia||Apply Now|
|Medical Delegate (Riyadh)||Saudi Arabia||Apply Now|
|Medical Delegate||Saudi Arabia||Apply Now|
|Key Account Specialist – KSA (Khamis Mushait)||Saudi Arabia||Apply Now|
|Medical Delegate ( Riyadh)||Saudi Arabia||Apply Now|
|Boutique Part-Time Hourly Roles (All)||Canada||Apply Now|
|Boutique Team Leader – St-Bruno||Canada||Apply Now|
|In-Store Sales (Retail) Experienced Para-Professional (No Job Charter)||Canada||Apply Now|
|Boutique Coffee Bard – BIM Metrotown||Canada||Apply Now|
|Boutique Coffee Bard – BIM Yorkdale||Canada||Apply Now|
|Boutique Coffee Bard||Canada||Apply Now|
|Manager, Procurement Business Partner||Canada||Apply Now|