King’s College Hospital London
Nursing Jobs in Dubai UAE 2022
Great News!! Nursing Jobs in Dubai In UAE, A Nursing Assistant, or a Nursing Aide, gives medical services and back to patients in a clinical office. Their fundamental obligations incorporate contributing essential actual help to patients, taking care of patients as indicated by their dietary requirements,
Nurse Jobs Responsibilities
- Restores and promotes patients’ health by completing the nursing process.
- Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
- Provides physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and their families.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and hospital or regulatory standards.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; medication administration and storage procedures; and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and participating in professional societies.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information and participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- An educational path varies depending upon the type of nurse you are applying for.
- Holding a valid DHA/HAAD/MOH license or eligibility letter would be considered.
- Having 2-3 years of working experience either in Hospital, Clinic, or Home Healthcare.
- Preference will be given to selective nationalities depending upon the availability of jobs.
Hospital Name: King’s College Hospital London
Job Location: Dubai
Education: Equivalent degree/diploma holders
Experience: Relevant experience
Candidate’s Availability: Inside UAE
Email CV: [email protected]