Management Trainee Jobs in Dubai 2022
Management Trainee Jobs in Dubai 2022 has announced the MC Donald’s Fast food in Dubai. if You want this Job then detail is given below.
The Management Trainee will be in responsibility of all aspects of running, managing, and expanding our restaurants. The ideal candidate will be happy about including food and customer service, as well as have earlier experience management restaurants.
The following are some of the main duties:
- creating and carrying out operational strategies; managing workers;
- maintaining the cleanliness and safety of all stores;
- creating marketing plans and budgets;
- and creating financial reports.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in restaurant management (preferred)
- Fluent in English.
- fervently interested in cuisine and customer satisfaction
- Very well-organized
In trade for more than 60 years, McDonald‘s is a fast-food restaurant chain. Dick and Maurice McDonald, two brothers from San Bernardino, California, started the business in 1940.
Currently, McDonald’s operate more than 30,000 restaurants across the world and provides a variety of burgers, fries, shakes, and other foods.
Why Choose McDonald’s ….. Working at a McDonald’s restaurant is more than just a paycheck, it’s an opportunity to build a successful future. Wherever you want to go, and whatever your path, McDonald’s restaurant employees can build the skills, acquire the education, and receive coaching and guidance from a professional advisor along the way.
Position Purpose :
Principal Accountabilities – A :
Demonstrates and reinforces the leadership behaviours and basic people minimums (uniforms, crew schedules, rap sessions, etc.) necessary to gain commitment from crew and leadership.
- Executes a plan, based on an employee commitment measurement, to increase employee’s loyalty, satisfaction and pride with the McDonald’s experience.
- Knows, enforces, and educates crew on all appropriate personnel policies, labor laws, security and safety procedures.
- Recruits, selects and retains an optimum number of crew and shift management who are enthusiastically dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Manages the development and training of crew and shift management employees, including crew initial and follow-up orientations.
- Completes and presents performance appraisals based on defined goals and objectives for their employees in a timely manner.
- Properly executes, enforces and manages all food safety and sanitation requirements and practices.
- Ensures all security procedures are executed (cash deposits, staggered method of open/close etc.)
- Controls assigned P&L Line items.
- Control food components, labour, waste, cash, and while managing shifts and/or areas.
Principal Accountabilities – B :
- Ensures that wage and hour policies and procedures are followed. (Leaves of absence, regulations regarding the minor employment, breaks, etc.)
- Uses proper security and verification procedures when handling deposits and the contents of the safe.
- Maintains records for safety and appropriately documents contributions and performance in personnel file.
- Completes assigned daily paperwork, weekly inventories and QCER reports.
Principal Accountabilities – C :
Get a job that fits your life, inspires your best and moves you forward.
👉👉 Find Other Jobs Here
To apply for this job please visit career22.sapsf.com.