Etihad Rail jobs in Abu Dhabi 2022
Etihad Rail jobs in Abu Dhabi 2022 : Are you looking for Etihad Rail Jobs In Abu Dhabi Vacancies in UAE? Here we are sharing the latest Etihad Rail DB careers for you. Apply for Etihad Rail jobs from the list below which we have updated on our website. About Etihad Rail Project With the completion of the Dh50 billion project, it will be 50 minutes.
About Etihad Rail:
Etihad Rail was established in June 2009 under Federal Law No. 2, with the mandate to manage the development, construction and operation of the UAE’s national freight and passenger railway network.
The railway network will link the principal centres of population and industry of the UAE, and will form a vital part of the planned railway network across the GCC.
Roles and Responsibility
- Executes testing, maintenance works, and minor renewals of all energy and associated equipment efficiently and responds to breakdowns and failures
- Works in an on – call and/or shift system
- Ensures that equipment is maintained and calibrated to data sheets and/or manufacturer specifications
- Works in a professional and safe manner to ensure the maximum protection of oneself, co-workers, and plant equipment and ensures compliance with all relevant legislation
- Ensures that the commitment to safety is maintained and enhanced by taking steps to identify and rectify hazards
- Minimizes maintenance costs through the diligent and effective use of company materials as well as by being innovative
- Troubleshooting Knowledge transfer and development of technical power supply items
- Ensures production targets and qualities are reached and maintained by providing an up-to-date and ongoing service.
- Liaises with supervisor on more complicated problems/anomalies and discusses solutions/seeks advice. Reviews end-user requirements, coordinates schedules and work execution programs, and prepares actions/recommendations to line supervisor.
- Follows up and keeps records of equipment dispatch and received from Vendors after repairs. Follows up on the status of spare stock and prepares requirements for the supervisor. Inspects received equipment and ensures correct consignments are received. Prepares discrepancy reports to line supervisor.
- Responsible for the support of Company Safety, Environment, and Quality policies and programs, and carrying out specific duties and responsibilities related to his job as spelled out in Management system documentation, policies, procedures, local documentation, Management System Manual, Safety Manual, and other related documents.
List Of Etihad Rail Jobs In Dubai Vacancies || New Updates:
|Fleet Reliability Engineer||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Track Reliability Manager||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Network Planner||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|