This crunchy, cheesy Garlic Bread is the ultimate pick-me-up. It is ready in the air fryer in only 3 minutes.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 loaf French bread
- 100 g unsalted butter softened
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5–6 garlic cloves minced
- 3–4 tablespoon chives diced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes optional
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl add the butter, olive oil, chives, garlic, dried Italian herbs, dried parsley, red chili flakes, and salt. Combine everything well with a fork.
- Slice the French bread in the middle lengthwise. Cut each slice further into two pieces so you have four quarters.
- With a butter knife spread the garlic butter generously on top of each slice of bread.
- Top with shredded Mozzarella cheese evenly and sprinkle some diced chives and Italian herbs.
FOR AIR FRYING:
- In a pre-heated air fryer put the bread in one layer. Cook at 200 °C (400 °F) for 3-4 minutes till the cheese is all melted and golden.
- In a pre-heated oven put the bread on a baking tray. Bake at 200 °C (400 °F) for 8 minutes and then broil for 2 minutes until the cheese is golden on top.
Slice and serve hot!
If you are using salted butter, skip the salt in the recipe.
You can use fresh parsley instead of chives.