About Qatar Airways Group
Cabin Crew Jobs in Qatar Airline :We The Qatar Airline announced Jobs of Cabin Crew and Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So, whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level join our Customer Experience Research and Insights Team.
In order to be successful in this role you should have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferably in Social Sciences, Marketing Research, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or Economics from a reputable university with at least 4 years of job-related experience in a large multinational organization.
- Expertise in research methodologies, consumer behavior, and market research activities.
- Expertise in survey platforms, tools and in reports and analysis of complex customer and/or commercial data.
- Specialist skills in various extraction, transformation, analytical and visualization systems and tools such as SAS, SPSS, SQL, Power BI, Tableau, SAP BOBJ, Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Knowledge in customer service/customer success/customer experience or engagement.
- Coaching, training and mentoring skills
- Good command of English language.
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar.
How to apply
If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
|SerialNo||Jobs Title (Click on Jobs Title for Detail and Apply)|
|1||Lead Customer Experience Reporting Analyst|
|2||Cabin Safety Ground Instructor|
|3||Catering Specialist – Qatar Executive|
|4||Customer Experience Research and Insights Manager|
|5||Customer Experience – Manager Cabin Services Training (Premium)|
|6||Lead Customer Experience Research Officer|