Air fryer Brussels sprouts – crispy, crunchy, salty, cheesy Brussels sprouts that are a perfect easy low-carb side dish or snack!
- PREP TIME 5 minutes
- COOK TIME 10 minutes
- TOTAL TIME 15 minutes
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, stems removed and cut in half
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- optional: 1/2 cup crushed pork rinds or Italian breadcrumbs
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a large bowl and drizzle the olive oil on top.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and pepper all over Brussels sprouts and stir until well incorporated.
- Place the Brussels sprouts with the sliced side down in the air fryer.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Flip the Brussels sprouts over, remove any loose leaves, and sprinkle on the parmesan cheese. If adding keto breadcrumbs or breadcrumbs, sprinkle over Brussels sprouts.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Please note: Cooking time may vary with your model of air fryer.
- Check the Brussels sprouts regularly to prevent burning.
- Calories 121
- Total Fat8g
- Saturated Fat2g
- Trans Fat0g
- Unsaturated Fat6g