Making Air Fryer Bread is incredibly easy. This simple recipe makes a perfect loaf of bread that is soft inside, topped with a golden crust.
- 2 ¼ teaspoons active dry yeast 1 packet
- ¼ cup warm water
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 1 large egg whisked
- Add yeast to a bowl with water that is warm. Let the yeast sit in the warm water for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Once the yeast has activated, add in the flour, sugar, milk, butter, and salt. Gently fold the ingredients together until they were well combined and it becomes slightly flaky.
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead the dough until it is smooth, then shape it into a ball.
- Place the ball of dough into the air fryer basket, and then wrap with plastic wrap or a clean kitchen towel. Allow the dough to rest until it doubles in size, about 30 minutes.
- Brush the top of the loaf with an egg wash. and air fry at 320 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 to 10 minutes, until the top of the bread is golden brown.