Virgin Mobile Careers in Dubai
virgin mobile careers in dubai: Virgin Mobile is a telecom company that strives to offer an unparalleled customer experience. virgin mobile careers in dubai is good opportunity for jobless people Here at Virgin Mobile, customer satisfaction is key in all aspects of the business. We offer a wide range of career opportunities for people looking to enter the industry, and we pride ourselves on supporting individual growth as well as collaboration. For those interested in this field, read on to learn more about Virgin Mobile and what we have to offer.st competitive in the world. And Virgin Mobile is one of the leading telecom providers in the country. Virgin Mobile offers a wide range of career opportunities for those looking to enter the telecom industry in Dubai. From customer service and sales to technical and engineering roles, there is something for everyone at Virgin Mobile. If you’re interested in a career in telecom, read on to learn more about Virgin Mobile and what they have to offer..
What is Virgin Mobile?
Virgin Mobile is a mobile phone service provider that operates in many countries around the world. The company was founded by Sir Richard Branson, and has since become one of the leading providers of mobile phone services. Virgin Mobile offers a wide range of quality mobile phone plans and services, including prepaid and postpaid plans, as well as data and voice services. Virgin Mobile also offers a wide range of mobile phones from entry-level to high-end smartphones. If you’re looking for a career in the telecommunications industry, then Virgin Mobile is a great opportunity to consider. The company offers a wide range of job opportunities from sales to technical jobs. Whether you’re just starting out your career or looking for more opportunities, Virgin Mobile provides an excellent chance to grow your skills and have a meaningful impact on their company!
Virgin Mobile Careers in Dubai
Virgin Mobile is looking for top talent to join our team in Dubai. If you’re somebody who likes balance, opportunity, and breathtaking views, apply today!
The Benefits of Working for Virgin Mobile in Dubai
The city of Dubai is a major hub for business and commerce, and which means there are a lot of opportunities for career advancement. The cost of living in Dubai is also relatively low, meaning you can save money while working here. Finally the perfect weather in Dubai is great for those who enjoy warm days and long sunshine all year long.
How to Find a Virgin Mobile Career in Dubai
One of the best places to find a Virgin Mobile career in Dubai is by using job boards. Job boards list all of the open positions at Virgin Mobile and allow you to search through them according to your keywords or location. Another great resource for finding a Virgin Mobile career in Dubai is their website. The website has a form you can fill out, as well as an email address where you can send a resume, fax your resume, or call customer service and ask about openings– whichever option suits you best. When looking for jobs on the job site, make sure to apply as soon as possible! With our high demand in positions, it’s wise to get your application submitted for the opportunity before any other candidates have an opportunity.
This article is all about Virgin Mobile careers in Dubai. If you’re interested in pursuing a career with Virgin Mobile, be sure to check out its website for more information. With so many great benefits and opportunities available, it’s definitely worth considering a career with Virgin Mobile.
Solutions Team Leader
We are looking for a TL who will provide day-to-day leadership to member care solutions champions to achieve the highest level of customer service possible and ensure achievement of departmental goals. The Team Leader must demonstrate the highest standard of quality service, commitment and courtesy in dealing with customers and co-workers. A problem solver and should be able to display a high level of technical expertise in resolving customer issues.
1. Job responsibilities
- Facilitate teamwork and ensuring the effective day-to-day operations of call centre
- Day to day leadership of workforce, including HR management and employee engagement
- Provide guidance and/or help to staff in resolution of difficult customer questions and developstaff understanding of problem-solving process
- Ensure optimum staffing levels through efficient scheduling and adjustments to meet peak servicedemands; investigating and evaluating staffing models, and exploring impact of various staffingmodels on business objectives
- Responsible for administrative duties including reporting, time sheets, schedule adherence andthe maintenance and enforcing of department/company policies and guidelines.
- Interface effectively with other departments to handle customer care issues quickly and efficiently
- Review the performance of staff, identifying staff training needs and plan training sessions
- Conduct team meetings and weekly one-to-one meetings
- Conduct monthly/annual staff review sessions, coaching employee performance toward careergoals
- Ensure the knowledge base is up to date
- Mobile number Portability – process, issues – internal and external.
- Coordination with Du (IT-Billing, EAI, HPSA) teams to resolve complex MNP and provisioningissues. Also discuss on product flow errors, development issues and follow up.
- Preparing monthly and weekly TRA reports (RRMC) and TRSM complaints handling.
- Resolving provisioning issues – activation, sim swap and MSISDN swap failures in network.
- Support Modern trade and sales promoters from the technical front for CC .
- Handling customer complaints raised to TRA and ensure that the applicable KPI is met
- Support the Integrated Contact Centre Manager and be a representative for Virgin mobile at TRAmeetings related to – MNP , RRMC audit , Customer care process enhancement etc.
- Responding to Du Regulatory emails seeking customers details requested by TRA.
- Coordinate and attend Du Compliance team to provide reports related to Number portability SLA monitoring.
- Coordinate with Technology and Product team to create new stories for operational enhancements or product related bugs, change requests through JIRA.
- Monitor onboarding activation review of documents to meet TRA SLA.
- Manually update missing, incorrect customer information for old Saudi ID activation flow.
- Perform quality audits and monitoring on all work streams within the team and necessitate coaching within the team based on finding
- College Diploma or equivalent.
3. Professional qualification
- Minimum experience of 5 year in Customer Services or Contact Centre environment.
- Fluent, written and spoken in English (Arabic as an additional language is preferred)
4. Other skills
- Proficient in coaching and counselling
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong team player and leader
- Ability to lead a team of employees including motivating and developing through coaching andcounselling
- Co-ordinate and manage Champions through a performance management environment
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours as required
To ensure your application blows us away, your application should include:
- A comprehensive CV
- A cover letter that tells us what makes you a great fit
- Your social media handles aren’t mandatory but do help
Don’t forget to put the role and your name into the subject line (e.g. “Solutions Team Leader – Joe Doe”) Contact us at [email protected]