About Qatar Airways Group
Lead Customer Experience Reporting Analyst Job in Qatar Airways: Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So, whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Lead Customer Experience Reporting Analyst
Qatar Airways Location Doha, Qatar Category Cabin Crew & Cabin Services
The Lead Customer Experience Reporting Analyst role is a customer research and analysis expert for Customer Experience to provide end-to-end management of all customer data as well as to develop and design underlying data structures to enable automated performance reporting across all service lines of Customer Experience. You will also be responsible to review current processes and identify future digital technology solutions and develop insightful performance reporting to analyze past performance and drive improvement actions for the customers.
In addition to the above, other key responsibilities includes:
- Contribute to the customer research strategy by providing customer-centric analytical reports on customer experience and feedback.
- Develop automated data structures such as automated performance reports and executive dashboard(s) using either Power BI or Tableau.
- Drive process insights and analyze data to track internal performance trends and external benchmark comparisons and develop insight-based reports on a recurring and ad-hoc basis.
- Maintain documentation of processes and deliverables including data and reporting structures and design principles in a reporting catalogue to ensure transparency, organization and availability of such reports for the team and management at all times.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
Take your next step with us and join our Customer Experience Research and Insights Team.
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferably in Social Sciences, Marketing Research, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or Economics from a reputable university with at least 4 years of job-related experience in a large multinational organization.
- Expertise in research methodologies, consumer behavior, and market research activities.
- Expertise in survey platforms, tools and in reports and analysis of complex customer and/or commercial data.
- Specialist skills in various analytical, visualization, data extraction and transformation systems and tools such as SAS, SPSS, SQL, Power BI, Tableau, SAP BOBJ, Microsoft Excel etc.
- Knowledge in customer service/customer success/customer experience or engagement/ account/portfolio/client management
- Coaching, training and mentoring skills.
- Good command of English language.
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar.
How to apply
If you have
what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.