Etihad Rails Jobs Govt. of UAE
Etihad Rails Jobs The major rail system in the United Arab Emirates is offered by Etihad Railway. This is a backbone for the economy, supporting both public transportation and international logistics. Etihad Railway Announces Jobs if you want good Jobs then 5+ Vacancies are Given below in the last section.
Since its start, the Etihad Railway Project has been a pioneer in bridging the gaps between customers, clients, and enterprises.
The Abu Dhabi metro serves as a separate part of the train network and provides transit in urban and suburban regions. With the help of a substantial amount of labor, this training system has developed over time in many different ways. They are strategically positioned across the Etihad rail network. Their personnel pool is wide and highly skilled in using cutting-edge platforms for efficiency, safety, and technology.
If you’re like the majority of people, the idea of luxury travel comes to mind when you hear the name “Etihad train.” But did you know that the railroad has a colorful past and has been crucial to Abu Dhabi’s and the UAE’s development? In this blog article, we’ll examine some of the positions held by employees of Etihad Rail and discuss how you may apply if you’re interested in working in this dynamic sector.
In the United Arab Emirates, there is a train company called Etihad Rail. Etihad Rail (Arabic: الاتحاد للقطارات) is the United Arab Emirates national railway network.
It was established in June 2009 under Federal Law No. 2 to manage the development, construction and operation of the United Arab Emirates’ national freight and passenger railway network. and runs a passenger train network with connections to other parts of the United Arab Emirates. For possessing one of the world’s fastest high-speed train services, Etihad Rail has received praise.
The Red Line, which connects Abu Dhabi City with Ajman, Dubai, and Sharjah, and the Green Line, which runs from Dubai International Airport to Fujairah, are the two lines now run by Etihad Rail. The business also runs a bus network that connects important locations across the UAE
Etihad Rail Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi
Etihad Rail actively seeks talented and experienced individuals to establish a brand new talent pool within Abu Dhabi. The company offers on-job education and training to fresh graduates, and individuals with little experience may be confidently applied for these jobs.
Etihad Rail, the UAE’s National Rail Project, is recruiting an Events Management Specialist to join an established team. The role is responsible for creating event concepts, selecting venues, budgeting, securing sponsorships, handling logistics, handling event marketing, negotiating with sub-contractors, preparing expenditure reports, evaluating event effectiveness and more.
Event Management Specialist
Key Activities (Core)
- Coordinating the preparation of all Etihad Rail’s events, including but not limited internal and external events, exhibitions, specialized workshops, and conferences at regional and global level; coordinate and communicate with the internal and external stakeholders to deliver the events.
- Organizing the orders for all the events according to requirements,
- Writing the scope of work for all event according to requirements and main goal of the event.
- Managing and following up with the agencies to complete the event setup on time and avoid any delay.
- Identifying Etihad Rail requirements and expectations for each event.
- Brainstorming and implementing event concepts and themes.
- Preparing event budgets and processing invoices.
- Handling the communication from A to Z for all Etihad Rail’s stands, sponsorships, enternal events, external events and conferences.
- Organizing suppliers, caterers, staff, and entertainment for applicable ER Events
- Coordinating all logistical elements of the event in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Anticipating attendee needs and preparing against potential risks.
- Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers in coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to ER standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
- Developing post-event reports on the effectiveness of each event.
- Research vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost.
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favourable terms.
- Arranging site visits and working closely with the agencies during the event preparation until late hours.
Key Activities (Operational)
- Provide assistance to Etihad Rail’s other business units on issues pertinent to job function; participate in performing routine checks and inspections to ensure the highest safety and quality standards are being maintained if required.
- Take care of health, safety, and environmental impact both personally, and for others who may be affected in the workplace. Cooperate with the company and co-workers to help everyone meet their legal and company requirements.
- Adapt to, and participate in, any programs/changes in Etihad Rail including but not limited to strategic initiatives, operational initiatives, and performance uplift tasks; conduct any relevant work that may result from these changes as an integral part of this job description and employment contract.
- Help support the organization in extraordinary events such as claims by contractors, dispute reviews and participation in arbitration.
- Perform any other activity as required by the company both at the company premises and remotely when requested by the company.
- Proactively seeks out information that is relevant to job role whether internally or externally to deliver efficiently and effectively. Remains up to date with context of the Company and the role within it to provide insight on potential opportunities and/or challenges.
- Contribute to the execution and delivery of any activities as and when required to ensure the continuity of work in the absence of other colleagues.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in a related field, ideally Masters Degree qualified with a specialisation in Marketing, Communications, Hospitality, Events Management, or a related field.
- Preferable certifications in Project Management and Events Management.
- A minimum of 5 years of Relevant Experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.