Al Naboodah Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023
Al Naboodah Jobs in Dubai, Al Naboodah is a very big company in UAE and premier provider of Jobs opportunities in Dubai, Al Naboodah Jobs In Dubai is proud to offer a variety of job opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds. Whether you’re looking for a short-term or long-term position, you’ll find many opportunities to explore in the bustling city of Dubai. With a commitment to excellence, Al Naboodah Jobs in Dubai offers competitive wages and an enjoyable working environment. So, if you’re looking for a new job in 2022-2023, Al Naboodah Jobs in Dubai is the place for you.
|Position||Surveyors x 3 (Car Park)|
|1. Review contract drawings. Prepare and maintain calculations, sketches, reports, schedules and descriptions of surveys in order to identify survey requirements, and subsequently check accuracy of the information provided.|
2. Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, center lines, offsets and all other characteristics of the Works. Plan and conduct surveys to establish baselines, elevations, and other measurements.
3. Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys necessary for the setting out of the Works.
4. Check accuracy of survey equipment daily and document results weekly. Arrange for equipment that is out of caliber to be repaired.
5. Set out and provide necessary back up information (eg sketches, drawings, pins, tapes, profiles….) for required lines and levels of the works as required by the site construction team. Determine levels, co-ordinates, alignments of important features using theodolites, total station, levels, and satellite-based global
positioning systems (GPS).
6. Establish and check and document fixed points for use as Bench Marks / Temporary Bench Marks. Baseline control to be regularly checked and documented.
7. Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish site boundaries based on Affection Plans and ROW, Contract drawings. Record the results of surveys, verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations.
Produce records of surveys for use in site records.
8. Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys. Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and clients, and others concerned with projects.
9. Perform all activities in compliance with the Company Health, Safety and Environmental Management System (HSEMS) and the assigned specific responsibilities and comply with and implement any local laws and Client requirements related to Health, Safety and Environmental aspects at workplace as per the bestowed authority and responsibility.
10. Any other ad hoc administrative duty as requested by the Line Manager or Management staff.
|Job Purpose||To ensure that all survey operations conducted at site are accurate and fully documented in accordance with QA/QC procedures.|
|Desired Degree||Certificate or diploma|
|Desired Major||surveying or engineering or trained and passed in house route to designated position|
|Qualification, experience and knowledge||3-5 years|
Open Email for Jobs
The key to our success is having respect for all our employees throughout the Saeed & Mohammed Al Naboodah Group. We aim to be an employer of choice and to lead in all aspects of health and safety, ensuring the well-being of everyone who works for us.
Modern working facilities and continued investment in systems and procedures provides our employees with a pleasant working environment in which to establish and further a successful career.
If you are interested in a career with us, please send your CV to [email protected]
👉👉 Find Other Jobs Here