Use your air fryer to make scrambled eggs if you don’t have a stovetop and are craving this all American classic for breakfast time.
- Prep Time: 3 mins
- Cook Time: 7 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Servings: 2
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 large eggs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Place the silicone liner into the air fryer basket and set butter on top.
- Allow butter to melt, for 1 to 2 minutes. Increase heat to 310 degrees F (154 degrees C).
- Meanwhile, combine eggs and salt in a bowl and whisk until well combined. Pour egg mixture into silicone liner.
- Cook eggs for 2 minutes. Stir the eggs with a spatula and continue cooking until eggs are set to your liking, 4 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle with pepper before serving.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
- 194 Calories
- 15g Fat
- 1g Carbs
- 13g Protein