Learn how to make popcorn in your air fryer without oil, butter, or sugar! Ready in under 10 minutes, it makes the perfect healthy snack!
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1 teaspoon salt to serve * See notes
- Preheat the air fryer at 200C/400F for 5 minutes.
- Line the base of the air fryer basket with tin foil. Place the popcorn kernels in a single layer on top of it.
- Place the air fryer basket in the air fryer and cook for 8 minutes. Let the popcorn sit in the air fryer for a further 30 seconds, to allow excess popping.
- Remove the air fryer basket and place the popcorn into a mixing bowl. Toss with salt and your favorite seasonings and enjoy immediately.
* Flavor options included in the body of the post.TO STORE: Like microwave or stovetop popcorn, air fryer popcorn can be stored at room temperature in a sealed container. The popcorn will remain fresh for up to 1 week.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 583mg | Potassium: 56mg | Fiber: 3g | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 12g