This 3 ingredient breakfast is a staple around here! Ready in less than 10 minutes and so hearty and filling.
- Air Fryer
- 2 slices bread
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup shredded cheese optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Use the bottom of a glass to make an indention in the slices of bread.
- Place the bread in the air fryer basket, and carefully crack the egg into the indention you created. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Air fry at 330 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese if desired and continue cooking for 3 minutes or until eggs are as cooked as you’d like. See notes below for timing.
All air fryers cook a bit differently. Our Instant Vortex cooked soft eggs with a runny yolk and set whites in 7 minutes at 330 degrees. It took 8 minutes for more medium eggs and 9 minutes for hard. Making a wider indention in the bread to allow the egg to spread out more will help the egg whites cook through in the allotted time.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 200mg | Sodium: 463mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g