Quick and Easy Air Fryer Dinner Recipe! This Chicken Parmesan Air Fryer recipe is healthier than the original and just as good!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 541kcal
- 2 – 8 oz chicken breasts
- ¼ c. shredded Parmesan, not grated Parmesan
- 1 c. Italian-style bread crumbs
- 2 eggs whisked
- ½ c. marinara sauce
- ½ c. mozzarella cheese
- Set the temperature on the Air Fryer to 360 degrees F. Preheat for 3 minutes.
- Cut chicken breasts in half, lengthwise, and trim.
- Pound the chicken breasts into thinner pieces that are the same thickness.
- In a medium bowl mix together the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- In another bowl whisk the eggs together.
- Dip each piece of chicken in egg and then dredge in the breadcrumb mixture. Repeat with the remaining pieces of chicken.
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer inside of air fryer basket. If you are using a smaller air fryer you will need to cook in batches.
- Add chicken breasts to preheated Air Fryer and cook for 6 minutes. Flip the chicken breasts over and top with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. Air fry for an additional 3-4 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Set aside and keep warm, repeat with the remaining 2 pieces
Calories: 541kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 188mg | Sodium: 1530mg | Potassium: 720mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 710IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 454mg | Iron: 4.3mg